I remember when i was little my wardrobe consisted out of 10 different color Polo Neck Sweaters…..looking at that photos i ask myself & my mother why oh why….( luckily i can use my age as an excuse )
Today the POLO Neck,Turtle Neck or Skivvy whatever you would like to call it…is a definite go to style item.
1. Style it with that perfect pair of high rise jeans add a classic black or tan belt to give it that edge.
2. Add that perfect coat or trench to pull off that super chic winter look.
3. Throw it back to that vintage Polo Neck style, by adding a suede mini skirt to the mix.
4. Luckily for us the over sized knit is quite on trend at the moment, style it with a basic leggings, jeans or midi skirt. So comfortable & easy to pull off & that basic black boots makes an powerful statement.
5. All one Color: #allblackeverything #allwhiteeverything the list goes on , I’m obsessed. This is the ultimate definition of simplicity.
6. I’ve heard people say , they feel the Polo Neck makes them look quite “MANLY”… we say just add that beautiful minimalist jewelry , simple as that.
7. This one is on top of my to do list.Wear that Boyfriend collar shirt over the Polo Neck.
Even better when that polo neck is adding a pop of color .
No more nightmares about that childhood memories I have about the Polo Neck. Keeping it stylish is the aim of the game.
Michelle van Zyl